联电’s 22nm process features 10 percent area reduction, improved power-to-performance ratio and enhanced RF capabilities compared to the company’s 28nm High-K/Metal gate process. The platform is ideal for a wide variety of applications including consumer integrated circuits (ICs) for set top box, digital TV and surveillance applications. 联电’s 22nm process is also well-suited for power-sensitive ICs intended for wearables and Internet of Things (IoT) products requiring longer battery life.
The Mentor product lines now certified for 联电’s 22uLP process are:
- The Calibre nmDRC platform, which continues to serve as 联电’s standard for physical verification at the 22nm node, enabling exceptional performance and scaling with sign-off accuracy;
- Caliber LVS平台可在每个流程节点提供高级功能，以帮助客户解决设计复杂性并管理每个新几何图形带来的其他铸造要求；
- The Calibre xACT platform, which delivers outstanding parasitic extraction to support low-power applications. The Calibre xACT platform’s unique integration of field solver accuracy and rule-based turnaround time is designed to give mutual Mentor and 联电 customers the confidence to aggressively push the power and performance limits of 联电’s 22uLP process.
- Caliber PERC平台旨在提高可靠性并保护设计免受静电释放（ESD）的影响。口径PERC平台可用于全芯片IO-ESD和跨电源域ESD设计验证。
- The Nitro-SoC physical implementation software, which is optimized for ultra-low power ICs fabricated on the 联电 22uLP process. Nitro-SoC offers an industry-first, knowledge-driven reference flow to reduce design effort, so companies creating ICs for use in IoT, artificial intelligence (AI), and edge applications can lower their cost of tool ownership and get to market faster.
- The Analog FastSPICE platform for the simulation of analog, mixed-signal, radio frequency (RF) and custom digital IC designs, which present extraordinary demands relative to accuracy and turnaround time. Design teams at leading semiconductor companies around the world can now use Mentor’s Analog FastSPICE platform to verify their chips with confidence when leveraging the very latest 联电 technologies.
In addition to 22nm qualifications, 联电 has certified these Mentor solutions for its other recent processes in production, including 28HPC+.